Looking for a home loan in Denver? You’re lucky to have found your way to our mortgage company. We pride ourselves on being the best mortgage company in Denver. Our primary goal is to make the loan process smooth and pain free for every borrower that we have the opportunity to assist.
Because we are a mortgage broker, we have control over the lenders that we work with and the service that we are able to provide. This also give us access to the best rates available and an array of loan programs that will meet all of you needs.
Take some time to get to know a little bit more about us and we think that you will understand why we are the best mortgage company in Denver.
A good place to start
If you are new to our site, please feel free to take a look around. Unlike many of the other mortgage sites out there, we have focused on keeping the layout clean so that it is easier for you to access pertinent information about purchasing a home or refinancing an existing home loan.
If you are a first time homebuyer, you should definitely check out our first time homebuyer page. We will give you an overview of the loan process and what to expect. We’ve also compiled useful information about down payment assistance programs specific to MetroDenver and the State of Colorado.
If you are looking get an interest rate quote, please contact one of our loan officers at 303-839-5262. We will provide prompt service so that you can make your decision quickly.
- 78 reviews
- My fiance and I couldn't be happier that we got the opportunity to work with Barb Van Horn on our very first home purchase! Barb is so kind and wonderful to work with. We had many questions as it was our first experience with purchasing a home. Barb was very thorough, honest, and helpful every step of the way. She was always available and quick to address any inquiries that we had! We could tell Barb genuinely wanted to help us achieve our goals in whichever way she could. She has set the bar very high on what a mortgage broker should be. We will continue to work with Barb for our future mortgage needs. Would definitely recommend our family and friends to Barb. Also to any Yelpers out there looking for a pleasant and reliable mortgage broker to work with!
- I was referred to Lana and team by my real estate agent. I am one of those guys who like to research as much as possible before picking out anything, so of course I was going to do some serious due diligence before moving forward with uptown Mortgage. I had at least four mortgage lenders that I thoroughly interviewed before I decided on sticking with Lana's team. They had the best rates and also, decades of experience behind them. Everything that their team committed to us was fulfilled in a timely manner and with efficiency. They were always available and were proactive in providing me the updates. I could not be happier in choosing Uptown Mortgage. Kudos to Lana, Nicole, Ashley and team for making this experience a wonderful one for us! Thank you guys!!
- I had a great experience working with Barb. I was working with a different broker and started getting the feeling I wasn't getting the full story but I called Barb and she was super clear, open, and honest and had a great loan package to offer. She wasn't pushy at all and walked me through the whole process and answered all of my questions clearly and completely, I'm so glad I decided to switch to work with Barb! I highly recommend you give her a call!
- My Father used Uptown Mortgage and loved them. I also used Uptown Mortgage several times and every time they got me the best deal of my new mortgage. We've been in our current home in Colorado Springs for over 14 years now and we've refinanced with them three times. Every time I hear about the rates going down I would call Lana and ask what our payments would be. She would run the numbers and we would usually end up refinancing with them. Our original mortgage after the purchase of this home was around $2300.00 per month. After my Father passed away, I wanted to help my Mother so I called Uptown and got a rate low enough and out payment down to around $1700.00 per month. We were ecstatic with that payment. A few years after that I heard the rates went down again so I called to refi again and our payments went down to around $1500.00 per month. Our latest payments are now just over $1000.00 per month. We have a 5 Bed, 3 Bath, home and you cannot even rent a place like that for this amount. We are extremely happy with Uptown Mortgage and will continue to use them if the rates ever go down again. Lana even has us on a list and will call us if the rates do go down and we can get a better payment plan. She is so wonderful and helpful she's like a big sister to us. I would highly recommend using Uptown Mortgage in Denver, CO for any home purchase or any home refinance you need. Trust me, I know!!!
- Shout out to Barb from Uptown Mortgage for helping us with our first home purchase. Barb went above and beyond to make our first experience a wonderful one. I will highly recommend her to anyone needing help. She works fast and was very responsive when we needed her. Barb is awesome and we can't say enough good things about her!
- See More
As mortgage brokers, your Uptown Mortgage loan expert will be able to shop your rate with a number of different lenders so that you can get the lowest rate possible. See how low our rates are compared to your current lender or bank.
Don’t settle for a lender whose high rates are going to cost you more over the life of the loan. Contact one of our Uptown Mortgage professionals and get pre-qualified today!
You can get lost in the shuffle at many of the bigger online lenders or even at your local bank. At Uptown Mortgage you can come in to our office in historic Lower Downtown Denver and meet with your loan officer face-to-face. You can even meet the loan processor on your file too!
Variety of loan programs
Having access to the best loan programs has always been a priority at Uptown Mortgage. We have FHA loans, VA loans, Conventional loans, USDA loans, and Jumbo loans available. In addition to this we can do the FHA 203k renovation program.
Down payment assistance is available for qualified buyers as well. You don’t even need to be a first time homebuyer in many cases. See our Down Payment Assistance section for more information.