A little bit about our mortgage company
Uptown Mortgage is located in Historic Lower Downtown Denver. Having operated in Colorado since 2000, we’ve worked hard to build a reputation that we are proud of. We make sure that every borrower that walks through our doors gets exceptional service. All our loan officers take very seriously the fact that purchasing a home is likely the largest purchase you will ever make. Something this important shouldn’t be left to chance. If you are looking to purchase a new home or refinance an existing home, let one of Uptown Mortgage’s professionals show you why we are the best in the business.
We are mortgage brokers with access to a large network of wholesale mortgage lenders. What this means for our borrowers is that they get the most competitive pricing available and a service level that is unrivaled. Being a broker gives us access to the best Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA loan programs, as well as down payment assistance programs specific to Colorado homebuyers. At the end of the day, our primary goal is to pair you with a loan that is competitively priced and fits all of your needs.
We work with a wide range of lenders that specialize in loan programs for borrowers with different “risks”. If you’ve had a bankruptcy, if you are self-employed, or you have a low credit score, use our experience to help find a loan for you. We have products for single family properties, condos and lofts, and multi-unit investment properties. Colorado specific down payment assistance programs are available for qualified buyers as well.
You will work with one mortgage broker that will help you from the very beginning all the way through to the closing. All of our mortgage brokers have the expertise to guide you through the loan process with confidence and professionalism.
Uptown Mortgage has been operating in Denver since 2000 and we have always taken pride in the service we provide. You can meet your loan officer face to face and develop a long-standing relationship for your future purchases. Your loan officer will ensure that every aspect of your loan process goes smoothly.
Our company has been operating in the Denver market since 2000. Our group of loan officers is small because we have very specific requirements when it comes to the skills and experience of the loan officers that we hire. We do this so that our borrowers can have the best possible loan experience. Each loan officer on staff has over 10 years of industry experience.
From start to finish our goal is to create a smooth loan process for our borrowers. Meeting deadlines and expectations is what our reputation has been built upon and is paramount to our continued success in the Denver market. When you come to Uptown Mortgage you will get five star service.
LOCAL DENVER COMPANY
Uptown Mortgage is a Denver, Colorado based mortgage company. This makes us different than many other companies in that we understand the nuances of our local market and the different loan programs available to Colorado residents. We will show you why using a local Denver mortgage company is the only way to go.
Owner / Licensed Mortgage Broker in CO and GA
Owner / Licensed Mortgage Broker in CO and IA
Licensed Mortgage Broker
Licensed Mortgage Broker TX and CO
Compliance Manager / Licensed Mortgage Broker
Licensed Mortgage Broker In GA
Licensed Mortgage Broker
Senior Loan Processor
- 78 reviews
- My fiance and I couldn't be happier that we got the opportunity to work with Barb Van Horn on our very first home purchase! Barb is so kind and wonderful to work with. We had many questions as it was our first experience with purchasing a home. Barb was very thorough, honest, and helpful every step of the way. She was always available and quick to address any inquiries that we had! We could tell Barb genuinely wanted to help us achieve our goals in whichever way she could. She has set the bar very high on what a mortgage broker should be. We will continue to work with Barb for our future mortgage needs. Would definitely recommend our family and friends to Barb. Also to any Yelpers out there looking for a pleasant and reliable mortgage broker to work with!
- I was referred to Lana and team by my real estate agent. I am one of those guys who like to research as much as possible before picking out anything, so of course I was going to do some serious due diligence before moving forward with uptown Mortgage. I had at least four mortgage lenders that I thoroughly interviewed before I decided on sticking with Lana's team. They had the best rates and also, decades of experience behind them. Everything that their team committed to us was fulfilled in a timely manner and with efficiency. They were always available and were proactive in providing me the updates. I could not be happier in choosing Uptown Mortgage. Kudos to Lana, Nicole, Ashley and team for making this experience a wonderful one for us! Thank you guys!!
- I had a great experience working with Barb. I was working with a different broker and started getting the feeling I wasn't getting the full story but I called Barb and she was super clear, open, and honest and had a great loan package to offer. She wasn't pushy at all and walked me through the whole process and answered all of my questions clearly and completely, I'm so glad I decided to switch to work with Barb! I highly recommend you give her a call!
- My Father used Uptown Mortgage and loved them. I also used Uptown Mortgage several times and every time they got me the best deal of my new mortgage. We've been in our current home in Colorado Springs for over 14 years now and we've refinanced with them three times. Every time I hear about the rates going down I would call Lana and ask what our payments would be. She would run the numbers and we would usually end up refinancing with them. Our original mortgage after the purchase of this home was around $2300.00 per month. After my Father passed away, I wanted to help my Mother so I called Uptown and got a rate low enough and out payment down to around $1700.00 per month. We were ecstatic with that payment. A few years after that I heard the rates went down again so I called to refi again and our payments went down to around $1500.00 per month. Our latest payments are now just over $1000.00 per month. We have a 5 Bed, 3 Bath, home and you cannot even rent a place like that for this amount. We are extremely happy with Uptown Mortgage and will continue to use them if the rates ever go down again. Lana even has us on a list and will call us if the rates do go down and we can get a better payment plan. She is so wonderful and helpful she's like a big sister to us. I would highly recommend using Uptown Mortgage in Denver, CO for any home purchase or any home refinance you need. Trust me, I know!!!
- Shout out to Barb from Uptown Mortgage for helping us with our first home purchase. Barb went above and beyond to make our first experience a wonderful one. I will highly recommend her to anyone needing help. She works fast and was very responsive when we needed her. Barb is awesome and we can't say enough good things about her!
- See More