I haven’t filed my taxes for this year (or previous years). Can the lender use the last two years that I have filed?

No. Lenders require that we use the last required tax returns for income determinations even if you are not self-employed. If you have not filed your taxes on April 15th of any given year, you will be required to provide your tax extension form. By October 15th, the lenders will require that we use that filed tax return for your current income determination.

Learn more: Employment / Income Related Questions

Contact Us